|The evaluation version of Arcv2CAD
is enabled for 15 large file translations. After the large
translations are used the software will still continue to work, but
only for small files (<50K). |
OS: Win 2003/2008/2012/Citrix/XP/XP64/Vista/Vist64/Win7/win7x64/Win8/Win8x64
If you are a registered user of Arcv2CAD 6.0, simply download the latest version and install over the top of your existing Arcv2CAD software.
Registered users of Arcv2CAD 3.2/4.0/5.0 may upgrade to version 6.0 by making an upgrade purchase - purchase upgrade here.
|New Release |
8.0 MB, Updated Nov 23, 2008
(Note: The trial version is converted to the full version once the software is registered.)
Download also includes Arcv2CAD DLL trial software.
Use the password 'DEMO' to trial the DLL for small files < 250k.
NEW in version 5.0
- Output AutoCAD® 2007, 2008, 2009 DXF and DWG formats
- Output Colors and Layers using BYBLOCK and BYBLAYER
- Color selection using RGB fields (5.0 A.11)
NEW in version 4.0 / 3.2
- Output AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006 DXF and DWG formats
- Output Surfer Blanking files, and XYZ text format files.
- Info_shapefile, and Info_dbf_field functions for Arcv2CAD DLL
- Additional marker types
- Output separate _INFO blocks
- Output text by itself
- Specify a rectangular region to translate
- Numerous minor enhancements to all operations
- Improved handling of very large shapefiles - more memory
- Region filter
- Control Attributes (ATTRIB) positions
- Support 3D Shapefile types MultipointM,MultipointZ
- Lat/Long to WGS84/NAD83 projection
- Named Markers
- Extrude 2D polygons to 3D objects- Pic
For the archived release versions of Arcv2CAD - click here
Revision History: For the Arcv2CAD revision history - click here
Beta: For the latest beta version of Arcv2CAD - click here