CAD Markup 10
Download CAD Markup 10 now!
Now with AutoCAD® 2013 support!
CAD Markup 10 provides all the capabilities of the standard version CAD Viewer 10
plus the extra ability to overlay the drawing with text notes and other
red-lining elements such as lines, boxes and arrows. The drawing along
with corrections or highlighted areas may be printed, saved to a PDF
document, or saved to a raster image format. The source drawing remains
untouched by the markup operations.
NEW SOFTWARE SymbolCAD 10
"I have enjoyed your product for many years - compared to other viewers we have seen and used
- your product's functionality has served me well. " Paul Hayward
Synthane Taylor Canada
CAD Markup 10 features include:
- Markup all AutoCAD DXF and DWG drawings up to AutoCAD 2013 NEW
- Insert Images NEW
Watch Short Video Tutorial!
- Markup multiple page PDF drawings
- Markup all supported raster image drawings
- Markup HPGL drawings
- Add Markup Text
- Add Dimensions - Aligned, Horizonal, and Vertical
- Overlay user defined Area and Polyline Length Measurements
- Add Lines, Boxes, Arrows
- Store Markup Edits for later use
- Set alternate folders for Markup Edits
- Blank out (hide) portions of the drawing
- Markup Layer toggle allows Markups to displayed or turned off
- Add Markups with Hyperlinks
- Import/Export Markups NEW
- Set Styles for Dimensions, Markups
- Overlay drawing printed in Black/White with Markups in color
- Keep Markups in color when drawing is toggled to Black/White
CAD Markup 10 also includes all standard
CAD Viewer 10 features such as:
- Intuitive User Interface - anyone can use it
- View and print all AutoCAD DXF and DWG drawings up to AutoCAD 2013 NEW
- Save to PDF
- Save to BMP, JPG, TIF, CAL, GIF, PNG
- Intuitive User Interface
- Browser style Forward/Back buttons allow multiple (up to 240) drawings to be loaded simultaneously.
- Inquire Coordinates
- Auto-rotate printed pages for best fit NEW
- Hold and Drag Pan method
- Layers Control, including Named Layer States
- 3D pre-defined and user defined Views
- Can be called by other applications as a window for Viewing and/or Printing CAD drawings.
- Free upgrades for 12 months
- Enquire on Attributes attached to entities, Xdata supported.
- Read BMP, CAL, GIF, GP4, JPEG, PNG, TIFF raster formats.
- Save to PDF
- View ESRI shapefiles
- Read HPGL, HP-GL/2 (.PLT) plotter formats
- Read DWF (Drawing Web Format)
- ECW format support NEW
- TrueType fonts mapping
- 3D Shade / Render
- Can be used for 'slide show' presentations.
- Inquire on individual entities
- export coordinates / vertices
- Thicken printed line widths
- High quality print output
- Print to Exact Scale
- Print single or multiple drawings via the command line with no limit on the number of drawings to print (requires Batch Command
- Reads Xrefs
- Paper Space / Model Space toggle
- Layouts support
- View, print, save, convert via the command line.
- Supports Viewports
- Multiple drawings selection via File Open or Windows Explorer
- Direct read of ZIP files
- Text Search